Cubz - 3D Sliding Puzzle Game
for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
Cubz is a 3D sliding puzzle game for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch inspired by the famous sliding 15 Puzzle game. The game consists of 8, 17 or 26 cubes disposed in a matrix called Cubz.
The goal is to reorder the cubes one by one as quickly as possible and with a minimum number of moves.
Cubz is a brainchild of Rudi Farkas (1938), a retired software engineer.
- New: iPad HD, iPhone & iPod touch versions in one application
- Three different sizes: 8, 17 and 26 cubes
- Three levels of difficulty per size: beginner, advanced and expert
- New: 7 original graphical themes
- Choice of cubes marked with numbers or letters
- Original music by Stian Stark
- Send challenges to your friends by email
- Publish your best scores on the online leaderboard
- Replay friends’ games and try to beat their scores
- Publish scores on Facebook
- Spread scores on Twitter
- New: Available in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish (more languages coming soon)